All of our service technicians are exclusive employees of Aquarium Village. We do not use outside contractors or other services to perform maintenance or installations on you prized possession. Service is at a fixed hourly rate unless determined by special circumstances and agreements.
- A common consultation is for a customer who is interested in getting a new set up and needs expert opinions on information such as size of tank, equipment, how the installation can be set up and any other information of concern about placement and logistics.
- An experienced technician can come to your home or office to look at your current set up. Common questions involve upgrading equipment or evaluating a problem that you may be experiencing. You can ask any questions about equipment or problems that are ongoing with regards to the water, fish, plants or corals and our technician will use his expertise to identify the problem and recommend solutions. The technician will not perform a service or work on the tank at that time unless prior arrangements were made.
An experienced technician or team of technicians will come to your home or office to install an entire system, pieces of equipment and/or lighting. This service also includes moving tanks from one place to the other within your home or office or to a totally different location.
Service calls are by appointment only. Customers can schedule a service appointment on an “as needed” basis or commit to a service plan.
A plan consists of weekly, bi-weekly or monthly appointments. Service plans can be purchased for 6 months at a time or for a year at a time. Discounted rates apply for customers that commit to a service plan.
Service technicians can also deliver fish, supplies or equipment at the time of visit. If purchasing fish, our technician can acclimate fish if customer so desires.
To learn more about Aquarium Village, please:
- Call us at (516) 333-0682.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Visit our store at 461 Old Country Road; Westbury, New York 11590.